Miraculous Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis Miller) is a plant rich in amino acids, vitamins A, C, F, B, niacin, and has traces of vitamin B12, with awesome anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, healing, and soothing benefits for your skin, but also hair and intestines. I believe everyone should grow this beautiful precious plant…
WAYS TO USE FRESH ALOE VERA:
- Sunburn Remedy: Lots of chemicals and preservatives are found in beauty products, even vegan and organic ones. It is cheap and easy to get rid of your sunburns…
- Cleansing Juice: because it contains vitamins and minerals, using a small amount of aloe vera gel (skin off), you can add to your organic fresh juices. Drink to lower blood sugar levels—especially for diabetics. Drink to help ease congestion, stomach ulcers, colitis, hemorrhoids, urinary tract infections and prostate problems.
- Moisturising face mask
- Aloe vera reduces irritated skin, rashes, itchy bites..
- Exfoliant and moisturise – slice a piece of the leave, sprinkle some sugar onto the flesh and just spread over your body an hour or two before having a shower.
- Acne treatment: it is anti-microbial so it clears off the bacteria. Apply the aloe over the face.
- Hair conditioner: Help hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair!
- Clear sinuses and airways: Boil leaves in a pan of water and breathe in the vapor to alleviate asthma
Make sure to get rid of the yellow liquid (aloe vera latex) as it may cause some rashes on your skin and probably other intestinal problems… To remove aloe latex, you should peel the thin layer of leaf first. After extracting the gel like substance, you will find the latex fluid under the leaf.